Welcome!
I am so excited to begin teaching again. I LOVE teaching piano. I will update this website or "blog" with studio news frequently. I will be sharing information on composers, piano lesson games to help reiterate all the musical information we are learning in lessons, information on competitions if that is something your student would like to do, federation, local concerts that I think would be beneficial for students to attend to expand their musical ear, and also information about upcoming recitals. Please check back frequently.
I will also send out individual emails regarding any concerns I have individually about students needs or if I think there are any extra materials needed.
I am so excited to begin this journey with each of you. Learning to play the piano is a life long skill that has benefited me in so many ways. Music is a universal language that blesses that lives of so many and can be shared in so many places. It literally makes you smarter! Again, thank you for trusting me with your brilliant children, I feel so blessed to have been given this talent to teach and share my love for piano.
Comments
Post a Comment